Friday 22 November 2013

8 Degrees Taiwanese Bistro

Date patronised: 21st Nov'13
Spent: S$24
No. of pax: 2 adults 1 toddler

My friend shared about this bistro for a few weeks. I've always wanted to try but thinking of the parking on weekends, I just get lazy. Last night, my friend and I brought my son along, we walked there. If you are taking public transports, you can walk here from Serangoon MRT Station actually.

I had high anticipation, as my son loved the food we had in Taiwan. So I hope he could find the food here nice, and eat more.

The bistro was very quiet, probably because it was a weekday.

Prices are within reasonable range, but we were disappointed by the food. Perhaps, just perhaps we didn't order the right food.

My son didn't take more than 5 spoons of the stewed pork belly rice. And asked for durian instead.

BBT is something I would recommend. This place can definitely be a good yumcha place.


Interior


Fruit beer - sure try next time


Yummy BBT  @ S$3.80 each - we even packed another cup


Stewed Pork Belly Rice at S$3.80 - my son didn't like it


Weekly special at S$8.80
 Note: they have high chairs if you need it for your kids.


More details:

Website: http://www.8dtb.com/

Address: 37 Teck Chye Terrace (S)545734

Tel: 6284 8226

No comments:

Post a Comment