Thursday 2 January 2014

Artease @ Serangoon Central

Date patronised: 31st Dec'13
No. of pax: 2
Amount spent: S$15.00

It is situated at Serangoon Central, very near our place. I told hubby of the cafe opened "lately" (I'm not sure when.. it just appeared and we started talking about it). I've never seen long Q, so I thought it would be perfect for our paktor yumcha.

I ordered a cup of cappucino, hubby had a cup of Strawberry Freeze and we took a slice of New York Cheesecake.

Cappucino tasted ok, but the coffee art could be better. Probably I was spoilt rotten since I went to Chock Full of Beans? Maybe..

Strawberry Freeze was ok. I noticed most of the customers ordered cold tea drinks instead of hot drinks. So maybe, if I were to patronise again, I shall give those a try.

New York Cheesecake tasted ok, but the base was cakey. I didn't like it.










More details:

Website: http://www.artease.sg

Address:
Blk 261 Serangoon Central
#01-29 Singapore 550261

No comments:

Post a Comment