Tuesday 7 January 2014

Han Korea BBQ @ JB

Date patronised: 4th Jan'14
No. of pax: 4+1
Amount spent: RM130+

I was really worried about how we smelled after this meal, but surprisingly, although we did smell of BBQ, it was not very strong. The whole experience was homely and cosy, but they could do with better service at replenishing. Either understaffed or understocked food? Not sure

The side dishes - what a spread isn't it? I love the cockles!

BBQ pork - this was kinda tough

BBQ marinated pork loin - boy, this was good!


Super fresh and green lettuc


Yummy kimchi pancake!

And I realised I forgot to take photos of the steamed egg, soy stew soup and the kimchi soup! Too yummy!


The lady owner gave my son this treat - on top of free ice cream potong for their guests!

For more details: Jalan Molek 2/1, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment