Thursday 4 July 2013

Saybons @ Junction 8, Bishan

Date patronised: 3rd Jul'13
No. of pax: 2
Spent: about S$12

Where the name came from: (from their website)
Saybons is inspired from the French phrase- C'est Bon which means 'it's good' in French. To make it a little easier and unique, we anglicized the phrase and added a 's' at the back. Most people should be able to pronounce this one we guess.

It looks like a small eatery at one of the corner. Wouldn't catch my eyes if not my friend suggested to give it a try.

Prices are reasonable.

I had combo meal, consists of choice of soup, 2 choices of bread and iced tea, for S$7.80

I could actually smell bread standing here taking this photo - really appetising

Not very big on the inside - 4 tables can accomodate 20 people probably
(saw an IKEA highchair, it would come handy if you want to bring your kid there too)

The menu
 
My combo, focaccia bread with garlic herb butter and cheese butter, wild mushroom soup and iced tea.
Also my friend's fresh tomato soup.

In short, fast french food, YUMMY!

PS: Bread was too much for us, I brought home a piece, and my fussy hubby thought it was yummy too!


Details:

Website: http://saybons.com/

Address: Junction 8, Bishan (#02-27A) (they have 2 other branches in Plaza Singapura and Aljunied)

Tel: +65-6258 3138

No comments:

Post a Comment