Thursday 27 June 2013

RamenPlay @ Breadtalk IHQ in Paya Lebar iPark

Date patronised: 26th Jun'13 (near lunch time)
No. of people: 3
Spent: about S$45

Paya Lebar iPark is becoming the upcoming business park it seems.

Situated just near my office, it was impressive to watch the construction progress of the building. Initially we were guessing which company it belongs to. Slowly, it revealed itself. Finally in early Jun'13, it officially opened. If you read the news, it cost $64.1 million for the BreadTalk IHQ.

BreadTalk group didn't fail to amaze me from the diversification. From Breadtalk to RamenPlay to Food Republic to ToastBox to DinTaiFung. They also have carpark available for visitors (first hour free parking - offer till 31st Jul). On the second floor, still under construction, would be Cherie Hearts, UOB and medical hall. At least these were the visible brand names now. From their website there'll be 7-11 too. Wow..

I'm amazed they have very good sight. They have dine-in for brands under their group, they earn from car park, and certainly from rental to other brand. That is a superbly good investment.


Photo from the news


Had a chance to take a look on a Friday evening after work - Breadtalk


RamenPlay


The grand entrance to RamenPlay - I am very curious of the reason, feng shui?
(Behind Ramen Play is Din Tai Fung)


Toast Box and Food Republic


The alfresco


I didn't notice in other RamenPlay before (or perhaps coz I didn't intend to blog about it then, I didn't notice)


The chili paste didn't look appetising but once you took some, you wouldn't stop. The initial taste, SPICY, but then the fragrance just stayed in your mouth when you swallow. Super concoction I should say, not just me alone, but with my colleagues too.


Shoyu Ramen for my colleagues


Cha-shu Double Soup Ramen for myself - superb soup
but I had to add chili oil to make it spicy, I prefer my ramen spicy.


Yaki Gyoza to share - not as crispy as I thought it would be


Crispy Dango - Really crispy and piping hot! Yummy!


Yaki Dango - was a bit sick of the meaty taste
as this was the last I took during the meal
 I have to mention that customer service was good in this RamenPlay. I saw a lady service crew touched a lamp post (part of the interior design) mounted slanted on the wall and told customers to mind their head. Awww..

Except for ToastBox I believe all other restaurants were full house by the time we were done with our lunch. And it was pouring. I can certainly imagine the crowd if it was not.

Address: 30 Tai Seng Street 534013 (Across Tai Seng MRT Station, besides Sakae Sushi building)
Website: http://www.breadtalk.com/mall/ (you may refer to the website for tenants coming up, carpark rate etc)
Tel: 6444 5258
Opening hours: 11am to 9.30pm (for RamenPlay)

No comments:

Post a Comment