Wednesday 7 August 2013

Embassy Suites, in Anaheim, California

Date of stay: 20th Jul'13
Duration: 3 nights
Booking Agent: Direct
Paid: U$409.41 (U$103 for the room, U$15.45 for Suite Tax, U$0.08 for State Tourism Assessment PER NIGHT + dinner + laundry)
Wifi: Free
Breakfast: Included but I didn't check it out

This hotel is strategically located near Disneyland and what's better is they provide free shuttle to and fro, on half hourly basis. You can also purchase tickets with them, at a discounted price.

I didn't go to Disneyland as I am not a fan, and it would look really stupid to be go alone. I was lucky an old friend offered to bring me around Los Angeles.
I was awed by the surrounding in the hotel, it looks very family friendly, although I do not really like that they look like apartments (oh well, I know they are almost like one), but I felt very cautious when I went out and back to the room, paranoid that someone might be watching me, and the lights in my room. Hahaha, paranoia, I know!
The inside of the hotel

Looking down to the restaurant


The living room

The study table and TV in the living room

The mini pantry - with microwave oven in the cabinet
The bed with small squarish pillows

Ample of wardrobe and the TV, with washing basin outside bathroom, in the bedroom

Bathroom

Simple neat

Free shuttle to Disneyland Park

OH ya, did I mention there's cocktail reception every evening?

For more details:

Website: http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/embassy-suites-anaheim-north-LAXANES/index.html

Address: 3100 E Frontera, Anaheim, CA 92806

Tel: +1-714-632-1221


 


No comments:

Post a Comment