Wednesday 7 August 2013

Marriott Hotel, in Aguascalientes, Mexico

Date of stay: 23rd Jul'13
Duration: 1 night
Booking Agent: Direct
Paid: MX$1917.50 (MX$1625 for the room, MX$32.50 for ISH Tax, MX$260 for IVA Room Tax)
Wifi: Free
Breakfast: International

It was a very short stay, thus I do not have too much to talk about this hotel. I went and left in 11 hours.

If you choose to stay in this hotel, however, be prepared to spend a LOOOONG time checking-in and out. I arrived quite late in the day, nearly 9pm, after a 6 hours ride from Mexico City Airport. Thus, I was quite irritated when the check-in took forever. Learnt from the checking-in lesson, I decided to check-out slightly earlier before I went for my breakfast, true enough, they took forever again.

The good thing about staying here, as an Asian, is you see many Asians around. You don't talk to each other, but it was impossible to ignore one's presence.

Also, the staffs in the restaurants were very friendly and helpful, plus point.


From afar - finally, after 6 hours drive

They ran out of twin bed, funny thing was my colleague got a twin bed, anyway I was too tired to make a fuss nor demand

Simple arrangement

Very simple wall decorations

Pantry full of chargeable stuffs

Bathroom

The shower

For more details:

Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/agumc-aguascalientes-marriott-hotel/

Address: Boulevard Zacatecas Norte S/N,Col Trojes de Alonso · Aguascalientes, 20116 Mexico

Tel: +52-449-1394060

No comments:

Post a Comment