Wednesday 7 August 2013

Hotel NH Valle Dorado, in Mexico City, Mexico

Date of stay: 24th Jul'13
Duration: 1 night
Booking Agent: Direct
Paid: MX$1,493.29 (MX$995 for the room, MX$159.20 for IMP IVA, X$246.37 for a dinner, MX$39.43 for IMP IVA, MX$39.80 for Imp S/Hops 4% (don't ask me what's this), MX$13.50 for tips)
Wifi: Free
Breakfast: Continental

I spent 9 hours in this hotel, in and out as swiftly as I could. Reaching at about 11pm, after another 6 hours car ride from Aguascalientes, I was famished. But the chicken wings I ordered was not fully cooked. They were still bloody. But again, I was too tired to make a fuss, and ate just the cooked portion. The staff apologised, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, I'll let the pictures do the talking. This hotel is situated in a shopping mall. It was new I was told. But the elevator was not visible and it was not convenient to lug suitcases on travellator up a few floors. What's more dampening was, when I reached, the shops were already closed.. and they were still closed when I left the next morning.

Somehow I feel the hotel is good enough for a night, short stay.

Located in a mall

Simple cosy bed

Green was obviously the theme

You've got what you need

Bathroom

For more details:

Website: Click here

Address: Manuel A. Camacho 3130, Col Valle Dorado Mexico City (Mexico)

Tel: +52-55-19403770

No comments:

Post a Comment